[oletrucks] 200-4R

To: <oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [oletrucks] 200-4R
From: "Dean Stoops" <67gto@myvine.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 09:03:25 -0500
Bill,

My understanding is that the 200-4R (not to be confused with the THM 200)
can be built to be very reliable. It was mated to the turbo-V-6. I had one
rebuilt with some H/Duty parts and installed it behind the 400 Pontiac motor
in my '67 GTO. I have put 6000 miles or so on it with no problems. I made my
own TV cable bracket. High Performance Pontiac magazine did a series on the
200-4R. It was titled "I feel the need 4speed" or something like that. I
believe One of the Chevy magazines did one too.

Dean