[oletrucks] ToonMan's Trailer

To: "Z OLETRUCKS" <oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [oletrucks] ToonMan's Trailer
From: "Rob Butler The ToonMan" <Squatch56@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 22:02:29 -0700
    I just wanted to let you know that my new Teardrop style camping trailer,
1963 Trailorboat, is currently on display at
the  NW Car Collector Show & Swap Meet in Portland, OR this weekend!!  Even
though it is unfinished, actually, I haven't even started
on it, I was asked to show it due to it's rarity.  Only 400 were made and only
16 are still known to exist.
    It is really still a shock to me!!!  4 weeks ago when I first put the $$
down on it, I had no clue that this would be going on!!!!   I will be
displaying one of my Toons featuring the trailer, a sign about the trailer,
and photo's of  a restored one showing the boat I am missing ( With a sign
mentioning that I need the boat!!  Advertisement!!!!)  I will also have
some of my Art flyers!!!  There is even someone inside enjoying the comforts
of the bed!!!!!!

Rob

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
Emoticon2.gif]