[oletrucks] Bed Wood Treaments, etc...

To: oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [oletrucks] Bed Wood Treaments, etc...
From: Williams Grant Civ 412 AMXS Det 2/MXA2A
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 15:33:44 +0100
Hello All,

I'll soon be working the new pine wood boards I got from Chevy Duty.  I'm
interested in all the info the group has to offer regarding what products to
use and what to avoid.  I'm located in Albuquerque at 5000 feet so obviously
UV is a concern as well as dry climate.  Any input will be welcome.  Thanks.

Grant

50 GMC