[oletrucks] Truck Shop Sale flyer

To: <oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Truck Shop Sale flyer
From: Scot Stockton <auriclux@usa.net>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 12:29:15 -0800
I've not been following the list at all lately and I can't recall if
attachments make it through.

I'm writing today because I received a flyer for 10% off all items for the
Thanksgiving weekend, that includes the discount if you include the flyer with
your order by email, FAX, or mail.

I've scanned the flyer and was going to send it along with this note, but even
when I photoshopped it, the file is 145k.  If anyone can make use of it write
to me directly and I'll send on the small one - or even the 5M original if you
want.  You should be able to print out either at 8.5x11.

Scot