[oletrucks] The Christmas Card!!!! it returns!!!!

To: <oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [oletrucks] The Christmas Card!!!! it returns!!!!
From: <eds57@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 14:51:56 +0000
Heads up, group! The Christmas card I was inquiring about a couple of weeks
ago....the one that some members here found the website for.....it's baaaaack!
In today's Sunday newspaper, in the coupon colored section, full page ad from
Current. AD truck smack dab in the middle with a wreath on the tailgate. Heck,
suitable for framing even! I've ordered mine already last week.
  Thanks again for the info on the site and the digging and searching.

    Ed in Mich
    '57 3100