[oletrucks] Re: Sad Day

To: Old Trucks List <oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: Sad Day
From: J Forbes <jforb@mindspring.com>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 07:55:22 -0700
>   It's a sad day for me. I am no longer the owner of a '58 step side. A guy
> named Harold Lisonbee came up from Purdy, Mo. and bought my truck. I gave him
> the link to join this list, I hope you guys will welcome him and help him as
> much as you have me. (I know you will) I'm not going anywhere soon, I'm going
> sit on the sidelines of the list, and read the posts.

Pat--

do stick around, who knows, you may find another running
truck in your area from the list!  I'm glad I had the
opportunity to meet you, and see your truck while you had it...

Start up a "truck fund" and keep it available in case a
truck does appear.

--
Jim

Visit the Selectric Typewriter Museum!