[oletrucks] pee wee

To: oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [oletrucks] pee wee
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 10:31:55 -0500
A couple have request his address and I apologize for not making it
available to everyone before, so here it is:
Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
4867 Sunset Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90027
Room #478
Don't know how long this address will be current as you know how hospitals
move patients around, I'm gonna make reference to his name also on the
address label. I'll be sending the get well wishes to him tomorrow.
Thanks for all the well wishes and i'm sure he will also and it'll put a
big ole smile on his big ole face....
--wayne

Wayne Osborne
http://www.chevytrucks.org