Re: [oletrucks] BillyBob Update - Windshield is finally in

To: "Greg O. Pace" <59gmc@bigriverbroadcasting.com>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] BillyBob Update - Windshield is finally in
From: R Baird <bairdr@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 13:05:30 -0600
Hi Larry
I like reading about BillyBob It keeps me going on My truck. We will be
starting to put the frame back together this week and the 261 motor
rebuild.  This week hope to get it up and at lest rolling with engine in
place. Cab body work is finished and ready for paint I can't wait to see
how it will turn out !!!!!

Larry I am sorry about your Mother My Heart goes out to you .

Robert Baird Ft. Worth Texas
1954 Chevrolet 1/2 Ton P/U
http://webpages.charter.net/bairdr/RobertsTruck.htm
1960 Ford Falcon Sedan
1926 Ford 1 Ton TT Trucks Stack Bed
1923 Ford T Bucket P/U 1/4 ton With a Mouse Motor