[oletrucks] Header/intake question

To: <oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Header/intake question
From: "McNulty, Bob" <BMcNulty@csuchico.edu>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 14:30:20 -0800
I am considering a set of fenton split exhaust headers on my 235 but was
curious as to how they would affect the warming of the intake manifold.
I've seen a few of the "old school" home made setups but I would love to
go with a dual carb intake (single Rochesers with original oil bath air
filters) set up as well.

Suggestions/references for the best/most efficient brands or setups
would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Bob