Re: [oletrucks] foot starters

To: "mark" <ccpanel@jps.net>, <oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] foot starters
From: "K. M. Lehmann" <klehmann@bentonrea.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 16:17:22 -0800
I've seen it ,some time ago, I remember they used the original foot pedal
only bolted the hinge bracket to the floor instead of the bellhousing, and
fabbed a bracket to replace the solenoid. They also had a bellcrank looking
thing to engage the starter drive and installed the starter switch to
bracket on the firewall.
Lee
Many old Trucks