[oletrucks] Task Force upper door hinges.

To: oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [oletrucks] Task Force upper door hinges.
From: Ribbit2@aol.com
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 15:46:56 EST
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All.

Has anyone purchased repo upper door hinges for a task force truck? Just got
one from Truckshop in CA and the casting is too thick to slide in the door
opening. Other than that I have had good luck with the parts I get from them.
They also back-ordered the lower hinge ! ! May just have to grind it down !

Jim H
57-3100-SB