RE: [oletrucks] overhauling

To: "oletrucks" <oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] overhauling
From: "Greg O. Pace" <59gmc@bigriverbroadcasting.com>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 19:37:13 -0600
This is a great show.  Foose has great taste and doesn't usually spoil the
original idea of whatever car he's doing.  I don't like the B.S. plot where
the hosts fool the vehicle owner...cheesy 'too hip' acting...otherwise a
great study of how it's done!  I wish he'd do the series more 'American
Hotrod' style.

GOP