[oletrucks] Questions

To: <oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Questions
From: "John Carroll" <johncarroll@volfirst.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 16:51:50 -0500
I own a '66 and need help with the following:

I changed to a single wire alternator to get rid of the voltage
regulator.how do I get the charging information back to the gauge?

I finally found a dash insert with gauges and not the lights.  What do I
need to change with the wiring if anything?

I ordered an inner firewall cover from Chevy Duty and it does not seem to
fit properly.what am I doing wrong?

I have a 350 with a 700R4.what cam should I install to get the sound of the
original Z28?

Thanks in advance for your help.

John E. Carroll

'66 C10 SFS