[oletrucks] removing mold

To: oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [oletrucks] removing mold
From: tim <omahamail@fastmail.fm>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 09:20:57 -0800
Happy New Year all,
  As a result of storing my truck outside in Seattle for months (bad
truck owner, I know), I'm now growing mold on the inside of my cab.  I'm
just going to throw out some of the cheap cardboard stuff like the inner
door panels and probably the headliner, but I was wondering if anybody
(like fellow northwesterner Steve "OldSub") had any tips for cleaning
the mold off of stuff like seatbelts and painted metal.  I seem to
remember that bleach does a good job of cleaning mold off of my bathroom
ceiling, but I wouldn't want to use bleach on seatbelts as it might
weaken them.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
-tim