[oletrucks] virus

To: oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net, old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [oletrucks] virus
From: "K Ohlgren" <kjohlgren@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 22:45:22 +0000
I recently received a reply from both truck forums that had the file
03_03.zip attached. as neither list allows attachments I assumed it was a
virus. scanning it with virus software confirmed it was. just want you to be
aware of it and watch out for it. someone is targeting the oletrucks and
old-chevy-trucks forums.

Kurt
58 3100 Apache project
59 3800 Panel 4sale