[oletrucks] damper pulley six banger power

To: oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net (oletrucks),
Subject: [oletrucks] damper pulley six banger power
From: zigga50@att.net
Date: Tue, 04 Jan 2005 18:01:17 +0000
I was mixed up I meant to say the smaller crank pulley will make the engine run
faster and the accesories slower .  but I guese there is not one for a 235. In
the article in auto restorer (six banger power) the author hoped up a 235 and
used a performance damper from doug fisher? I think this performance damper was
only used as a better dampener not as a smaller damper for a faster engine.
Thanks for showing me those links to damper d  it looks like the place I was
looking for.