Re: [oletrucks] deluxe trim for panels available aftermarket

To: JMungon@aol.com
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] deluxe trim for panels available aftermarket
From: IDPHR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2005 11:29:02 EST
Jerry...I've searched far and wide for these deluxe trim pieces...there  used
to be an outfit in CA "GE Creations" that sold sets of trim, but now they
only sell the fender spears. I've contacted several sources to see if the trim
can be fabricated...without success. All you can do is search old junk
yards/farms and/or wait for a set to come up on ebay/stovebolt.com. I've got 13

pieces and need just one piece...middle rear on the passenger side to complete
set. Do you have that "spare" piece? Thanks, Steve G.

.