RE: [oletrucks] PCM / Wiring Harness

To: thomasind@worldnet.att.net, oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] PCM / Wiring Harness
From: "K Ohlgren" <kjohlgren@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 05:59:58 +0000
I noticed Painless performance has a new PCM for GM EFI motors. Looks a lot
like the MEFI controler attached to my Ram Jet motor (as in identicle). it
says "Plug'n'Play" they're advertizing it in the new truck mags. it's set up
for HP, tourqe & milage, not emissions. you might want to look at it. I
could scan the add & send it to you if you want.

Kurt
58 3100 Apache project
59 3800 Panel 4sale
http://bulldogaquaticclub.com/dloads/pu/truck.htm

>From: "thomasind" <thomasind@worldnet.att.net>
>To: <oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net>
>Subject: [oletrucks] PCM  /  Wiring Harness
>Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 09:23:11 -0800
>
>Have acquired 94 Chev LT 1 fuel injected engine / wiring harness / PCM
>requiring electrical / electronic rework for simpler installation in my
>Chev
>55 1st pu.
>
>Has anyone had experience with:   PCM Reprogram, Temple, PA.
>                                                                     or
>                                                      Jim's Performance,
>Maryland
>
>Any impute would be appreciated or if you have experience with someone
>else.
>
>Jim

Dont just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search!