[oletrucks] Colors

To: oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net, oletrucks-digest@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [oletrucks] Colors
From: Mark Johnson <hd99fxst@yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 05:39:11 -0800 (PST)
Wow.  What a great site www.chevrolettruckservice.com
is.  Wish they had one of those for the ADs.

If you're looking for AD color information, contact
Bob Adler, at Adler's Antique Autos. (
www.adlersantiqueautos.com )  He does quite a few of
these trucks, and has scans of the color sheets along
with copies of some restoration info in a nice packet
for $20.

I'm thinking of painting my truck an original color,
even though the drivetrain won't be stock.  I like
sleepers.  But, I'm having trouble tracking down the
"Cambridge Grey" which was apparently the only
interior color available in '51.  Anyone know a
source, have a chip, or can even give me a
description?  I'd love a photo -- I don't even know
whether it's a light grey or dark.

Cheers,
mark.
'51 3100