[oletrucks] Rust under roofline

To: oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [oletrucks] Rust under roofline
From: Don Kasparek <kasparek@cvtv.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 18:21:11 -0600
I am currently looking at some 59 Chevy trucks that have a bad rust
situation above the windshield area where the roof & windshield area kind
of meet. This is like an eave on a house. It is about 2-3 inches long and
goes across the underside of the roof area that is exposed to the outside
before it meets the windshield. It looks like a tough area to deal with.
Has anyone had good luck in repairing this area? Thanks. I hope I was clear
in my description of the problem area.