[oletrucks] Tail lights

To: Ole-Chevy-Truck Post <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: [oletrucks] Tail lights
From: Will Nelle <wmnelle@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 06:25:52 -0800 (PST)
I am in need of another tail light as one is missing on my truck.  Can a few of
you suggest a place that offers high quality ones?  I am a bit leery of
ordering from Chevy Duty after several comments I have picked up on indicate
that they do not always offer high quality parts.

On that note, is there any one particular dealer that offers superior service
plus good quality parts.  I'm open to suggestions as I have no experience with
any of the vendors and will likely be needing some parts that I cannot find
locally.

Thanks guys.,
Will Nelle
Longview, TX