Re: [oletrucks] brake lines

To: "Charles Baer" <baers@shawneelink.net>, <oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] brake lines
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2005 13:01:05 -0500
Charles,
    I just performed the disc brake upgrade kit on my 56 and did have to
rerun all new brake line-I was so dreading this task thinking all my bends
would have to be just perfect. With a bit of encouragement from my friends
at NAPA I was able to complete the task. I purchased the needed lines and
although I did not use a bender, I used a broom handle to wrap the lines
around and make what bends I needed. While under the truck I used the
exhaust pipe to make a few extra tweaks.  When pulling the old lines I
don't see how anyone could install prebent lines without bending one or two
to get them in...
--wayne