[oletrucks] paint codes

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] paint codes
From: "Thomas Farrow" <teftom@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 00:58:56 -0500
I give on the paint codes. Thanks for the info on the engine color, but now
I need to find the body color.  My 3600 was a dark blue, perhaps called
Windsor blue.  In 1950 I think you could order Windsor, Mariner, or
Boatswains blue on the 3/4 tonners. I have a few spots of original left to
match to.  The paint shop says if I can come up with the codes they will mix
a small amount of the different blues and I can check them against my paint.
I don't really need any chips, just the codes.  PPG's website was no help I
could find no request form. Does anyone have the codes for the AD's???
thanks...........tom   Johnson City TN