[oletrucks] Bed cross sills on 57

To: oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: [oletrucks] Bed cross sills on 57
From: Markegates@aol.com
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2005 23:48:54 EST
All,

I am finishing up my restoration and putting the bed back on my 57 3100.
Starting from the cab going backward to the tailgate, where does the cross sill
with the flat ends go, and what purpose does the flat part serve?

Also, on the first cross sill that sits right behind the cab, does it matter
which way the holes face that hold the step braces?

And last, I'm assumming the pads go between the cross sill and the frame -
not the cross sill and the wood.

Mark