Re: [oletrucks] 1951 4 spd trans cover

To: NRux@aol.com, oletrucks@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] 1951 4 spd trans cover
From: Ie61pah@aol.com
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 16:40:13 EST
In a message dated 2/7/2005 2:20:27 PM Central Standard Time, NRux@aol.com
writes:

Looking  for a 1951 4 speed trans cover for the cab floor of my 3/4 ton.  I
am
in IL.

Since you are from IL., it's okay to replace the cover. If you were from
Missouri, you would not be allowed to replace that cover. That hole in the
floor
is the emergency brakes for them folks!!!!
                                                                        Pat
Hollister

(truckless)
                                                                        West