RE: [oletrucks] power steering conversion

To: <dannapa@comcast.net>, "'oletruck'" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] power steering conversion
From: "Blaine Dumkee" <bmdumkee@auroranet.nt.ca>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 20:10:42 -0700
Have you taken a look at Classic Performance Products web page?
http://www.classicperform.com/5559chevtrk.htm#steering

They have two kits, power assist and power steering, and a tech article on
both. Most of their tech articles are from the magazine "Classic Trucks".

Try reading http://www.classicperform.com/power2.htm this is an installation
article posted on their web page from Truckin' magazine.

Prices are shown on the web page.

Good luck and keep us posted if you go ahead with the project.

Blaine

MY TRUCK IS  57 GMC 1/2 TON  LONG BED. I WOULD LIKE TO CONVERT  TO POWER
STEERING . I HAVE SEEN SOME KITS FOR SALE, JUST THOUGHT IF ANY ONE HAS DONE
THIS COULD MAYBE
SOMEONE GIVE ME THE DO'S AND DONT'S . AND APPROX. PRICE
AND TIME FRAME. ???????

THANKS GUYS