Re: [oletrucks] rear bearings

To: old-chevy-truck <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] rear bearings
From: Luke Zsiga <zigga50@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 08:00:08 -0600
Yes I am sure its a torque tube, and I have already removed the axles,
and I am trying to get the axle bearings.  Last night I rented a slide
hammer with claws on the end to pull my bearings/seals but no matter
how hard I slide that weight the bearings wont budge. I followed
directions in the shop manual but can't figure out what I am doing
wrong. But once I get the bearings out Ill be able to bring it to
orielly's and match the part #'s

 you sure it is still a torque-tube rear?? Why would someone go to