[oletrucks] Window Regulator Removal..and Replacement of Same

To: "Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Window Regulator Removal..and Replacement of Same
From: "Bill Bailey" <bill@oletruck.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 10:17:19 -0500
Hi guys
The time has come that I need to replace the window regulators on my 57 TF
truck. Are there any tricks to installing these?
I've taken the cover off the door and looked inside and it looks like it
takes about three hands to keep everything in the right place but that's
normal when playing with old trucks isn't it?
Seriously, if there are any tips that make installing these go easier I
would appreciate hearing them.
Thanks!

Bill

Bill Bailey