[oletrucks] East TN Spring events

To: "Early Suburbans" <Old-Burb-club@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: [oletrucks] East TN Spring events
From: "Mark Noakes" <mark@noakes.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 17:00:06 -0800
If anyone is interested in meeting me at one of these two events, I hope to
attend each on the designated Saturday.

Knoxville Corvette Expo,  4/1 - 3

http://www.corvetteexpo.com/

and

Grand Run Spring,  4/15 - 17

http://www.corvetteexpo.com/grand_05.htm

The vette expo has about 10% other vehicles; the Grand Run has everything.

Maybe later on, these can become truck get togethers.

Mark Noakes

Personal, hobby, enthusiast vehicles, work/school, nature/travel/art
photography located at:

http://blog.mark.noakes.com/

"In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice
there is usually a difference."