Re: [oletrucks] Eastwood now selling water colors...

To: Mark Noakes <mark@noakes.com>, oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Eastwood now selling water colors...
From: Ryan Sain <rsain@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2005 06:14:21 -0800
Mark,

I've used Auto Air (by Createx) on smaller projects - mailboxes, toilet
seats, etc. I am VERY impressed. On the show circuit last year I saw several
cars that were all Auto Air. They was no immediate discernable difference
between them and a urethane base clear system. You shoot your regular
urethane clear over the top (several tack coats followed by the wet coats -
I used DCU 2021 from PPG).

Check this out:

http://www.autoaircolors.com/

After the truck is done - I will be switching to Auto Air products for
future projects.

- Ryan