[oletrucks] way off topic...infamous

To: NAPCO_trucks <napco4x4@yahoogroups.com>,
Subject: [oletrucks] way off topic...infamous
From: "Mark Noakes" <mark@noakes.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 18:23:02 -0800
Hi all,

I was shocked to find that my work project made the national news
today...battlefield medical robotics.  I'm sure that the following is just a
temporary link:

http://abcnews.go.com/Business/wireStory?id=618826

I also heard today that it was on TV; I missed it.  Mine is just a small part
of the Oak Ridge National Laboratory work scope, but it's still cool to see it
made a fuss over.  We have two years to prove that we can do it.

I think this is why I like simple old trucks; the stuff I work on everyday is
so far "out there"...

Thanks for your toleration.

Mark Noakes

New Section: parts for sale (note: location = Knoxville, TN)

Personal, hobby, enthusiast vehicles, work/school, nature/travel/art
photography located at:

http://blog.mark.noakes.com/

"In theory there is no difference between theory and practice, but in practice
there is usually a difference."