[oletrucks] Midwest Ole Truckers, 2nd Annual Reunion

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Midwest Ole Truckers, 2nd Annual Reunion
From: Ie61pah@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2005 14:42:37 EST
Hey Everyone, I've been emailing back and forth with Bill Moldenhauer and
Carl Ham, and we finally came up with a date for the 2nd Annual Ole Truckers
Reunion. It will be Saturday, May 7th. Bill will be hosting it, and it will be
in the Joliet, Ill. area. Although we don't have all the details worked out
yet,  such as time to meet, place, and all the activities, I wanted to get the
word  out, so all you list members could get it marked on your calendars.
This will give you plenty of time to get those "honey do" lists done, and
the 'ol truck shined up, and join us for a good time of shop talk, comparing
notes, and pictures, and visit a couple "works-in-progress".
Last year, we had 9 list members get together for the day, and all had a
good time meeting each other, and visiting a couple of local projects, courtesy

of Carl Ham. I would like to see that number at least doubled this year.
 Bill will be securing us a restaurant to meet for "bunch", and a few  other
activities. He will also get a list of local motels, so if you want, or  need
to spend the night, you can. There is plenty of good shopping areas nearby
also, so you bring the other half, and let them shop while you "talk  trucks".
Watch the list, for future updates, or contact Bill @
_wmh678@worldnet.att.net_ (mailto:wmh678@worldnet.att.net)  , or Carl  @
_the_hams@hotmail.com_
(mailto:the_hams@hotmail.com)  , or  myself @ _ie61pah@aol.com_
(mailto:ie61pah@aol.com)

 Hope to see you there, Pat Hollister, West Burlington,  IA.