[oletrucks] Re: hitches, was 2nd annual reunion

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: hitches, was 2nd annual reunion
From: John Dorsey <jrdorsey@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2005 12:16:21 -0400
Wayne, I know a Valley 82270 will fit an AD 1 ton panel, not listed for
it but it will fit with some maneuvering.
I don't know about a TF.
I have one that haven't gotten around to installing, if you send me the
distance, outside to outside, of your rear frame rails and the distance
from the end of the frame to the back of the bumper I'll measure it up
and see if one of those would work for you.