[oletrucks] midwest reunion

To: "OleTrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] midwest reunion
From: "hot rods to go" <wmh678@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2005 08:25:46 -0700
I have a great day planned with breakfast-brunch then a short hop to my 12
year old nephews project (a '54)
http://jons4fun2.home.mchsi.com/
Then we will scoot back in town for a stop at my buddies shop where we are
working on a '46 Chevy, will be finished late spring,a '56 Chevy channeled and
running with just the bed and interior needing to be finished and what ever
else will be in the shop that day we do a lot of air bags etc and we will have
some of the boys with there toys around also
plus several custom choppers in progress
so if you want to join us please email and I will post directions and hotel
accommodations
if you bring the wives I will have a shopping escort available or we can just
drop them off at the gambling boat three miles away

We will meet at Sara's restaurant @ about 9:30am
depart about 11:00am

Sara's is located about 3 miles east of I-55 on Route 6
route 6 is the first exit south of I-80 off I-55
We are located in the Joliet area
My cell # is 1-1708-372-2605

Bill
www.hotrodstogo.com