[oletrucks] Article in June's Classic Trucks Magazine

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Article in June's Classic Trucks Magazine
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 14:18:15 -0400
While thumbing through the last issue of classic trucks, I ran across an
article by Dave Destler and his son's Dusty 1950 GMC-those guys sound
familiar??  Dave was on this list during the buildup of this truck and
received a lot of info from those participating. Just wanted to let
everyone know that another member of our list has hit the magazines in a
featured article. Congratulation Dave and also to Dusty as he sure did look
like a proud son in the photos. Another article also talked of how the
younger generation seems to stray here and there and spoke of how the art
of classic vehicles will be carried from generation to generation, Dave and
Dusty are a prime example of how just spending time with the younguns' and
finding a common gound can greatly enhance the father/son relationship and
build a bond that can never be broken.
  The write up was very thorough, informative and made for some great
reading... Not to mention he got a 4 page spread in the magazine.  Haven't
seen much from Dave lately and wondering if he has dropped from the
list..     Again GREAT JOB guys!!!!       --wayne

Wayne Osborne
http://www.chevytrucks.org
http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne