[oletrucks] Project For Sale (1957 Chevy)

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Project For Sale (1957 Chevy)
From: "David Cushing" <david_b_cushing@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 23:00:48 -0700
Due to major changes in my life, most noticeably, the birth of my daughter
(now four months old), I no longer have time to work on my truck.  I don't
make this decision lightly, but I haven't so much as touched it over a year
now.

It is a 1957 1/2 ton, I started a frame off, with some major modifications.
My web site has most of the information that you could want.

Some quick specs:

No Limit Front IFS
Aluminum Gas Tank with fuel pump for LS-1 engine
LS-1 truck engine from 2001 Silverado
Custom Ford 9 in Rear-end

I am starting my asking price at $7500.00, but I am open to negotiations

www.thecushings.com

email me at david@thecushings.com or david_b_cushing@pacbell.net

Please let anyone you know who is looking for something.

Dave Cushing