Re: [oletrucks] Vehicle Title Problems (long !@#$#!)

To: Koldei <koldei-list@ameritech.net>,
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Vehicle Title Problems (long !@#$#!)
From: Jim Nordwall <jimnordwall@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 21:41:35 -0700 (PDT)
--- Koldei <koldei-list@ameritech.net> wrote:
> got stuck again.
>
>  maybe someone can help find a loophole for me that
> i haven't looked

The employees of the Illinois Department Of Motor
Vehichles are not very helpful in the metropolitan
areas.  I used to live in a southern suburb of
Chicago. If I had to to do anything out of the
ordinary with a title, it was a nightmare. Since then,
I have moved to a town in the middle of the state. The
DMV employees are actually helpful and courteous. ( If
Jesse White, the Secretary of State, reads this, that
will change)

I would go to a Drivers License Facility in a sparsley
populated area and see if they will help you fix the
mess. My 1950 Chevy has a 1973 350 in it. The DMV said
that they didn't care, it is still a 1950 truck.

More than likely, you will end up paying a lawyer to
fix this mess. That being the case, Pat Holister's
method may give you some satisfaction.

Good Luck
Jim Nordwall
1950 3100