RE: [oletrucks] Distributor

To: <dcvjrv@covad.net>, "oletrucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Distributor
From: "Hanlon, Bill (ISS Houston)" <bill.hanlon@hp.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2005 08:00:47 -0500
If the gear is in place you won't be able to spin the distributor.  Or
maybe you are planning to knock the teeth off of the gear???

Anyway, I have a deal for you.  I have the original distributor
(replaced it with an HEI) from my '57 GMC V8.  I'll send it to you, you
modify it as needed, use it and when you are done send it back so I can
use it for my rebuild (not yet scheduled, but my 347 has 102,000 miles
on its previous rebuild).  It would also be available for loan out (with
a deposit) to other list members.