RE: [oletrucks] t-shirt reminder

To: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] t-shirt reminder
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Sun, 01 May 2005 10:11:41 -0400
Go to  https://www.paypal.com/  sign up to create an account. You then must
decide how you want to fund your account, you can transfer money in/out of
paypal to a checking account, you can also pay for things via a credit card
through you paypal account. You'll have to take the time to go through the
setup and I seem to recall is being a relatively easy task. If creating a
new account, your bank account will have to be verified by making a small
(couple pennies) transaction to the account, that takes 3-4 days before you
can start using it. Although you can send but the receiver wont actually
get the funds till after this 3-4 day period. I am set up to receive credit
card transactions through paypal, no verification needed on that. You can
register your banks checking account to paypal and pay for things and it'll
be deducted from you checking account just as an ATM transaction. I use it
all the time on e(%^y, selling and buying.
I've been using paypal since the beginning and have never had any problems
what so ever. As there are millions of accounts. Great service..   --wayne