[oletrucks] AD Headliner Retainer question

To: "oletrucks list" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] AD Headliner Retainer question
From: "Larry Winters" <lwin517@frontiernet.net>
Date: Sun, 1 May 2005 22:53:34 -0400
I tried searching the archives for this but came up short. I purchased a new
two piece headliner for my 50 pickup. I am missing the center retainer bar
that holds the front and rear pieces together. I know it takes the "floating
retainer", but I'm not sure how this is attached.  Does it hold the two parts
by tension or what?

Secondly, do any of the vendors sell the floating retainers? I see the older
ones with screws holding them to the roof.

Any info will be appreciated