Re: [oletrucks] step wear

To: oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] step wear
From: Ryan Sain <rsain@gte.net>
Date: Mon, 02 May 2005 07:01:15 -0700
Have you ever heard of Grip Tape? It was all the rave in the mid/late
eighties to put on your skateboard - it's basically 100 grit sand paper that
comes in various colors - with a very sticky backside. It is designed to do
exactly what you are seeking. Bike/Skate shops should still carry it
(maybe)...

- Ryan