[oletrucks] Restoration Project Update (with pictures) - 1959 Chevy Pick

To: "Ole_Trucks" <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: [oletrucks] Restoration Project Update (with pictures) - 1959 Chevy Pickup
From: "Jim Karras" <jkarras@pacbell.net>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2005 17:23:19 -0700
Hi all,

I just wanted to let you all know I posted an update on my web site
detailing the restoration of my 1959 Chevrolet Apache 32 pickup.

This latest report includes pictures of the reassembly of the front end and
the installation of various 235-engine components.  Here is a link to the
latest report:

http://www.59apache.com/john.html

Enjoy!

Jim Karras