[oletrucks] Need help with part

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Need help with part
From: Mikecdk@aol.com
Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 08:34:36 EDT
Folks,

Horn on my '66 Chevy 1/2 ton stopped working...took it apart and found that
the contact was separated from the wire that's inside the spring.

Anyhow, apparently the PO changed some parts around because they are not  the
same as original!

So, I'm trying to identify the part (pics attached) so I can try to track
down a new one...pics don't show the contact on top of the spring (that's what
broke).

Any help anyone can provide would be appreciated.
Thanks!
Mike

PICT0013 (3).JPG]

PICT0014 (2).JPG]