Re: [oletrucks] Roller bearing numbers that replace the ball

To: R Baird <bairdr@charter.net>, Oletrucks <oletrucks@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] Roller bearing numbers that replace the ball
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 11:23:52 -0400
Robert,
   I have a friend who works at NAPA and they have great parts books, you
should just be able to call them up and they should be able to supply the
roller bearing numbers without much trouble. Sometimes it takes finding a
person willing to help behind the counter, if you need me to ask my friend
if you get nowhere, just let me know and i will.   --wayen