[oletrucks] t-shirts

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] t-shirts
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 13:37:23 -0400
Picked up the t-shirts yesterday and will be going by the post office this
afternoon to send out the first wave. The remaining will go out tomorrow as
I get some funny looks for other customers standing in line with 130
packages to be weighted and processed, especially when some little ole lady
is standing behind me with only 1 package....i'll do the remaining tomorrow
to break it up a bit. They are sent priority USPS in the tyvek envelopes,
please allow at least a week, a couple were overseas so please allow
longer, for delivery and let me know if there are any problems with the
orders. I placed the order form inside each package for reference, if I
goofed anywhere just let me know and i'll square it up.    --wayne

Wayne Osborne
http://www.chevytrucks.org
http://www.chevytrucks.org/wayne