Re: [oletrucks] NEW T-Shirts

To: JTatum <806@earthlink.net>, oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [oletrucks] NEW T-Shirts
From: wayne osborne <wayne@chevytrucks.org>
Date: Sun, 05 Jun 2005 11:23:54 -0400
The artwork you generally see at most shows are usually the artwork of the
club that is sponsoring the event and they have the shirts printed locally.
I know some vendors such as Jegs, summit racing, and even some ole trucks
vendors has t-shirts. The ole trucks logo can be found at
http://chevytrucks.org/temp/oletruckslogo.jpg and is public domain and can
be used by anyone....
--wayne