[oletrucks] If you can't find the Cuban story ....

To: <oletrucks@autox.team.net>, <pontiac-1950s@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [oletrucks] If you can't find the Cuban story ....
From: "Hanlon, Bill (ISS Houston)" <bill.hanlon@hp.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 08:36:48 -0500
.... it is because both of the lists I sent my original message to
managed to chop off the last few characters of the URL.

The URL ends with the characters 42, so if they chop it up again, make
sure all characters get entered into your browser.

Here is the URL

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=domesticNews&storyID=87261
42

or just go to

www.reuters.com

and enter "49 Mercury" in their search window at the top of the page.