RE: [oletrucks] Complete Bed Wood Kit

To: Karen.Duff@ctbrad.ang.af.mil, old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: RE: [oletrucks] Complete Bed Wood Kit
From: "Durwood B. Darbin" <dhckdkcsk@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 13:11:43 -0600
Karen (not blonde) Duff,

Jim Carter, LMC, Chevy Duty et al.  If it's easy it aint worth doin'.
Sometimes they are on the web site that is verbotten to talk about too.  I
know if you go to the Jim Carter web site (oldchevytrucks.com??) it has a
section about how many boards are on the 53 bed.  8 I'm thinkin' at least it
is one less that a 51. Google search for the correct address.

Durwood
51 Chevy 1/2 ton Deluxe 5 window
52 Burb