[oletrucks] 53 Chevy 2 Ton for sale

To: <old-chevy-truck@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [oletrucks] 53 Chevy 2 Ton for sale
From: "Jon" <jonkunkel@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 07:00:44 -0500
My father acquired a 2 Ton 53 Chevy truck, in unbelieveable shape but needs
to sell it as there is no more room, he was just trying to save it from the
crusher.  It is a 3 window with a 216, possibly a low pressure 235?? with
only 4500 miles on the truck.  It was a water carrying fire truck that has
been sitting in a carport, the water tank has been removed so it is an open
frame in the back.  He has a clear title for it.  Everything is in great
shape except  brakes.  The interior is in great shape, no rust outside
except some minor surface rust.  It is located in Allentown PA area, I am
located in Chicago.  I have a few pictures if anyone is interested in it.
He will not part out the truck.  I know he has a deluxe heater for it as I
reconditioned one for him.  Tires are in great shape as well.  If anyone is
interested please email me off list.  He said make offer and it must be
picked up from his place.  Runs but he does not drive it on the road.  He
drove it home but with the brake issue he will not drive it anywhere now.

Jon
jonkunkel@comcast.net