[oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #2485

To: oletrucks@autox.team.net
Subject: [oletrucks] Re: oletrucks-digest V2 #2485
From: me <ccpanel@jps.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Jun 2005 09:33:52 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
yep wayne-ive seen quite a few 1-ton AD trucks that have 9foot bed-in fact
thats how i recognize them.
want a pic or two?
and as you know-the panels only came in either 1/2t or 1t and the bed length
they called them as a 6foot or a 9foot when they talk about the cargo area.
in fact, i wouldnt know a 1-ton unless it had a 9' bed on it.
mark